FMA in Boston

Karatedrifter7

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Maybe this is the place people have been talking about already I don't know?
But I visited Boston last year and I contacted these folks who have a Yahoo group, they do Filipino martial arts in Boston.
[email protected]
buena suerte,
Dave

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
There's certainly plenty of FMA in Boston, but your request is very specialized!

I don't think there is in the city itself. Everything is usually on the outskirts, or a "jot" but, still referred to as "Boston". We who live here think differently though. Even if it was, no good unless you can get to it.

As for the speacial request, like I said, I was going for the anything is possible theory. Hey, you never know until you ask, right? LOL.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've noticed that before in threads about FMA in Boston, such as these from FMATalk (which might have some useful info. anyway):
Greetings from Boston
Boston Area

The answer always seems to be something just outside of Boston, but if you e-mail one of these people they may be able to direct you to someone nearby. You might try asking on Eskrima Digest. Or, try going here and searching on "boston" as the city. I got several hits, at least one of whom was in Boston proper and did private instruction.

Latest Discussions