first class

T.J.

White Belt
Reaction score
I just finished my first class today. I have to say it was awesome. I just started training with Shihan Joel Everett in Sac. My wife and I loved it and we are here to stay!

Remember that feeling. There will be times when you hit certain walls and before you get over them it will not be pleasent. The memory of your good times can get you through the bad times you need to experience in the short term to grow.

Welcome to martialtalk. Most of us are eager to help with honest questions asked by eager students. It makes us feel like we know something. :ultracool

Remember that feeling. There will be times when you hit certain walls and before you get over them it will not be pleasent. The memory of your good times can get you through the bad times you need to experience in the short term to grow

An EXCELLENT outstanding post, give that man a rep point ( done)...Cannot add anything to that..Keep us posted as to your progress..

Joel is a great guy ,very knowlegdable and has some really good people training out of there. I trained with him for a while when I was living in Sac Town.

Enjoy and welcome to the art!!!

Latest Discussions

Back