Finding it Hard...

Christina05

Green Belt
Reaction score
Okay so the last two weeks I have found it really really hard to get motivated.So much to the point that I have only trained a total of three times in the last two weeks. Anyone have any good tips for getting back on the training wagon??

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Christina05 said:
Okay so the last two weeks I have found it really really hard to get motivated.So much to the point that I have only trained a total of three times in the last two weeks. Anyone have any good tips for getting back on the training wagon??

Sounds like you may be getting a bit burned out. Try taking a small break from training, maybe a few days. Its always good to give your mind and body a rest. I'm sure after that, you'll be ready to hit the mats again!:ultracool

Mike

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Taking a break from training sometimes help, also if your school has multiple instructors and you always train with the same one, going to a different class might help as well. At my school I used to find one instructor was good if I wanted a class to learn detail, another instructor was good if I wanted a good workout and another was good if I just wanted a good karate class made it good to help me change things up.

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Christina05 said:

Do you have anyone that you train with?
Finding a good training buddy who has lots of positive energy can help pick you up!
If you know they are there waiting for you and expecting you to show up, that can help get you down there. Sometimes getting there can be half the battle!