Fillipino Martial Arts Forum

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This should probably be "Filipino Martial Arts" instead.

Speaking for myself, I'd find it more convenient if the Modern Arnis forum were not a subforum of the FMA forum.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
? do you mean make it a seperate forum, or fold it into the FMA forum?

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
? do you mean make it a seperate forum, or fold it into the FMA forum?

Since it is of particular interest to me a separate forum would be most convenient but that may not match with your desire to collapse some fora. But I use the "most recent post" feature to decide whether or not to check a forum that I follow, and if the most recent post is in the Modern Arnis forum then it also shows as the most recent post in the FMA forum, so I must check that separately for its most recent non-Modern Arnis post. Folding it in would save me a forum check as I could look at all FMA threads at once.

Still, it is convenient to have a single place for Modern Arnis, and in balance I would not want it folded in with the FMA forum.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok. :) When I do the next round of tweaks, I'll make it a top level (rather than sub forum), but locate it under the FMA one. I have'nt been too happy with the way subforums work, but have'nt had much feedback on it.

:asian:

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
When I do the next round of tweaks, I'll make it a top level (rather than sub forum), but locate it under the FMA one. I have'nt been too happy with the way subforums work, but have'nt had much feedback on it.

I'm finding this much more convenient, thanks. As I stated in my first post, though, shouldn't it be "Filipino" (single el) not "Fillipino" (double el) in the other FMA forum name?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Took y'all 4 months to notice I can't spell? :)

I'll fix it tonite. Thanks for the heads up.
:asian:

Latest Discussions