Favourite thing on T.V at the moment...

M

Master of Blades

Whats everybody been watching on Tv recently? Cuz down here in the UK Big Brother is about to start up again.....as well as the new series of 6 feet under :D Cant wait :D

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Whats everybody been watching on Tv recently? Cuz down here in the UK Big Brother is about to start up again.....as well as the new series of 6 feet under :D Cant wait :D

And to think I took you to be a fan of "Queer As Folk" :p

OP
J

Jill666

Originally posted by Kirk
And to think I took you to be a fan of "Queer As Folk" :p

Thanks Kirk! I needed that.

I have been following Six Feet Under (we're mid-season here).

I watch baseball and movies. That's about it- I'll catch a sitcom on occasion, but if I have time at home usually I'll read-or frig around on the computer.

My husband watches both the history channel or the discovery channel a great deal, so if it's interesting I'll pay attention.

OP
M

Master of Blades

You got Basketball on the brain.....:p

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score

Big Brother?!

you Brits like that show? man...i think that has to be the worst of all the "reality" shows over here..and that's saying a lot.

what's my favorite...? even though they just had the season finale so technically it isn't on right now, it would have to be Angel on the WB.

other than that i love Law and Order, but not that Criminal Intent one.

OP
F

fist of fury

I don't really watch much t.v any more not much I like too watch. I hate reality shows and there's not many good sitcoms on to watch.

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I used to watch Black Sash, before they cancelled it after FOUR WHOLE EPISODES!!!:rpo: :rpo: :rpo: :rpo: :rpo: :rpo: :rpo:

:soapbox: Seems like they might try to let a show find its audience (and vice versa) before they send it down the tubes!:toilclaw:

I say we get our torches and pitchforks, go down to the network offices, and... sorry, gotta go. The orderlies are here to take me to today's electroshock.

Living in a room with soft walls,
Randy Strausbaugh

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by tarabos
Big Brother?!

you Brits like that show? man...i think that has to be the worst of all the "reality" shows over here..and that's saying a lot.

what's my favorite...? even though they just had the season finale so technically it isn't on right now, it would have to be Angel on the WB.

other than that i love Law and Order, but not that Criminal Intent one.

Are you kidding! We created that show man! Sure the Germans had more sex....and that other random country had a strike....But we had a FAT girl get naked when she was VERY drunk one night :D

Plus this series there gonna be even more cruel to the people....So should be fun to watch :ticked:

OP
C

clapping_tiger

24. But after tomorrow that will be over, so I guess I'm going to have to find some reality show to watch. :shrug:

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Are you kidding! We created that show man! Sure the Germans had more sex....and that other random country had a strike....But we had a FAT girl get naked when she was VERY drunk one night :D

Plus this series there gonna be even more cruel to the people....So should be fun to watch :ticked:

maybe it's better over there...but over here it really sucks...along with all the other reality shows.

OP
P

Posiview

Whats everybody been watching on Tv recently? Cuz down here in the UK Big Brother is about to start up again.....as well as the new series of 6 feet under Cant wait

First Big Brother was great, great, great; the last one was crap, crap, crap!!

Watching M*A*S*H*again - brilliant series. I saw it when I was younger but can't remember the last episode...?????

Also watching the 'Walking with...' series which has to rate amongst the best TV ever. I saw the American series that focused on dinosaurs - I didn't rate it thougth!

Andy Sheader

OP
J

Jill666

I miss the Job, speaking of shows that barely had time to find its audience. I loved the first season of Titus- it was like living my childhood all over again. There aren't any sitcoms that I follow now, and I hate so-called reality shows! Hate. Ridiculous waste of time. :soapbox:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Posiview
First Big Brother was great, great, great; the last one was crap, crap, crap!!

Watching M*A*S*H*again - brilliant series. I saw it when I was younger but can't remember the last episode...?????

Also watching the 'Walking with...' series which has to rate amongst the best TV ever. I saw the American series that focused on dinosaurs - I didn't rate it thougth!

Andy Sheader

I thought the last one was better then the first.......and have you seen that The Sun is offering £50,000 pounds to the first couple that will have sex on Big Brother.......there also supposedly putting a Transvestite in there.......Talk about trying to boost the ratings :rolleyes:

Next they will be putting a Prostitute in there......You know where there weekly budget will go then :D

OP
F

fist of fury

Originally posted by Jill666
I miss the Job, speaking of shows that barely had time to find its audience. I loved the first season of Titus- it was like living my childhood all over again. There aren't any sitcoms that I follow now, and I hate so-called reality shows! Hate. Ridiculous waste of time. :soapbox:

Yeah Titus was one of the better shows on that's why I knew it wouldn't last.

OP
F

fist of fury

also supposedly putting a Transvestite in there.......Talk about trying to boost the ratings

Hey congratulations on your first t.v. appearance.:D

OP
J

Jill666

*whispers* (that's not full make-up, that's just bronzer. The lad just wants some color).

Although I'm not sure how to expain the skirt. :rolleyes:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Jill666
*whispers* (that's not full make-up, that's just bronzer. The lad just wants some color).

Although I'm not sure how to expain the skirt. :rolleyes:

:shrug:.......Yeah what Jill said! And the Skirt.........well thats non of your business :eek:

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anything where humans get hurt while doing something stupid. The more painful, the funnier.

Everytime my wife hears me laugh while watching such shows, she reminds me how evil I am.

Despite the continuity busting (yes, I'm an ex-fanboy), I watch Smallville. Farscape, until those...discharges...at SciFi Channel cancelled it.

And cartoons. Gotta watch the cartoons. Most realistic TV there is.

Cthulhu

Latest Discussions