Fan Clubs

Where did you get that? You aren't supposed to use my words against me....
It isn't what i said...it is what i meant that counts. :)

man Im sure Yahoo has a message board for these types of things...even you Jeff ;) Got Kenpo?

Originally posted by brianhunter

man Im sure Yahoo has a message board for these types of things...even you Jeff ;) Got Kenpo?

I had no idea about yahoo and that type of stuff...you are the one we should be worrying about.

http://www.royalcanadianmountedspetsnaz.com/

Read the history of this most prestigious organization brothers. I just found out that Gou is a high ranking member. It only took time to understand where he was comming from. Sheesh, I wanna join too, but I just don't think I could pass the initiation and hump a yeti... uh... er... I mean a sasquatch.

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!
Billy Lear :roflmao:

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Is that why he is a high ranking member?

:rofl:

From what I understand... He's always had one. He's thinks he's been beautiful enough for a fan club since birth. He claims that when he was born the doctor kissed him instead of the standard spanking. (Of course Gou still has a thing for guys with mustaches to this day, but that is another story.)

:lol:

Well Seig, I only have eyes for my wife but I'm so good looking that I have gotten used to the fact that both men and women want me.

:rolleyes:

:moon: <------------------------ This is what Gou looks like when he submits to a FBI cavity check. Notice the big smile?

Originally posted by WilliamTLear

:moon: <------------------------ This is what Gou looks like when he submits to a FBI cavity check. Notice the big smile?

Funny you should say that. I happened to run into a random check as I was crossing the USA border this week. A very large ugly woman enjoyed putting her hands all over me it seems. She even said thank you to me afterwards.
:eek:

Originally posted by GouRonin

Funny you should say that. I happened to run into a random check as I was crossing the USA border this week. A very large ugly woman enjoyed putting her hands all over me it seems. She even said thank you to me afterwards.
:eek:

Gou now you leave Dennis out of this...:rofl:

Kidding, kidding, kidding...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back