Eyes

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
A little over a week ago a kid on the Metro in Washington did a "pat check" of my right back pocket to see if I had a wallet. He was, I'm fairly certain, going to go for the wallet and run off at the stop we were coming to. He saw me limp on (two months out of knee surgery), and figured I wouldn't be able to give chase.

This wasn't an accident. The train wasn't crowded, and he was standing three feet behind me.

I keep my wallet in my front pocket to avoid pickpockets...so he ended up unwittingly patting my butt. Now, he could have been gay...and I do have miraculous gluteage (worthy of a shrine, much less an unsolicited tactile assessment), but this was too furtive. I don't think a gay fourteen year old would cop a feel, but a fourteen year old pickpocket would do a pat check.

I turned and gave him some major "stink eye". I'm fairly good at that. His eyes went wide, and then started looking from side to side. His eyes said "fear". My eyes said, "I'm going to break your stinking arm if you try anything." I wouldn't have broken his arm, given his age...but he didn't know that.

Some people I told this to say I should have raised an eyebrow and blown him a kiss. I think I would have gotten the same response. Had he responded favorably, then I would have had a much more awkward situation to deal with...like going to jail for soliciting a minor.

The eyes can say a lot. They can be misread, of course.

Regards,

Steve

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
and I do have miraculous gluteage (worthy of a shrine, much less an unsolicited tactile assessment)
Please dont be modest for our sake.

Well said, I like the idea of blowing a kiss.

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sarah said:
Please dont be modest for our sake.

Well said, I like the idea of blowing a kiss.

Autographed 5x8" pictures available on request, Sarah. Only $5.00 US and shipping. Specify glossy or matt finish.

Regards,

Steve

Latest Discussions