Explain this logic:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
We are expecting snow today...sometime...uh, mid morning (long passed) to afternoon (I am not seeing it, it is still warmish)

So this morning several schools had the start of classes delayed!
So when the parents drop them off (after missing work...) they can drive through the snowfall? Hy, people, this is the south! people don't know how to drive on snow. They hardly know how to drive on dry roads!

But hey, it's gonna be fun, should it freeze: it has been raining for over a week now, everything is sopping wet. Can't wait for that frost snap! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..............................

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Even in Russia ...

[yt]yIGrD7H_e8Y[/yt]

This one, despite the accident (don't know how serious it ended up), made me have a glimmer of hope for humanity with quite a number of passing cars stopping to see what they can do to help:

[yt]I2hUCMM-ucQ[/yt]

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
something is buggy and I can't see the images...

it's 1:30 here and it finally started t snow.

Now don't get me wrong: a layer of snow on a sheet of ice, you can't drive on that!
But sheesh, we only get snow every other year

But seriously, we expect snow in the middle of the day so we cancel and postpone early morning activities?
On the bright side, there is probably not a loaf of bread or drop of milk anywhere left in the store shelves, state wide!

Latest Discussions