Euro Funniest Videos

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I like the one with the little in the powerwheels toy just laughing or the golf one where the dog stole the ball

B

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Watching all the wrecks of kids jumping plywood ramps on their bikes brought back memories of when I was a kid. No helmets or padding. The whole extreme sport thing hadn't come along then. It was more a la Evil Keneivel (sp) just going for distance. I'm stunned I was ever able to make babies as many times as I wracked myself on landing.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Watching all the wrecks of kids jumping plywood ramps on their bikes brought back memories of when I was a kid. No helmets or padding. The whole extreme sport thing hadn't come along then. It was more a la Evil Keneivel (sp) just going for distance. I'm stunned I was ever able to make babies as many times as I wracked myself on landing.
i was into rollerblading when i was in grade school and high school. I tried to rail slide many times. I slid but usually on my face or crotch. we will see if im ever able to have kids.

B

PS - yea i typed times incase most of you were afraid you miss read that. i was dumb enough to keep trying :D

Latest Discussions