error fixers

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
my bro has a lab top and it is just full of errors i went to download.com to try to get an error fixer but they dont work any sites that has a free one cause his labtops need it

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That doesn't provide much information. What type of errors? In what application? All the time? Sporadic? Software error? Hardware? Both?

Cthulhu

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
If an error comes up write down what it says. Then search on google for the error. You should find something that fixes the error.

Also if you can download Ad-Ware 6 and Spybot Search and Destroy. They are spyware scanners and will help out tremendously. Just don't run them at the same time. Make sure you run a virus scan. If you have a lot of errors then you may want to simply reformat but everything on the hard drive will be gone. So backup anything you want first.

If you have specific errors your asking about you need to post those so we can better understand what you want to fix. A site to post those on is http://www.buffaloit.com .

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
BlueDragon1981 said:
If an error comes up write down what it says. Then search on google for the error. You should find something that fixes the error.

This has usually worked very well for me. If not, I get a hold of Kaith!

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry, can't help you. You're not making much sense.

Cthulhu