Ed Parker Books.....

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm getting no slack....... It worked damn well for the Right Reverend Bob everytime! Must be the midwest.....draw... or the vette?
:mad:

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Infinite Insights 1-5.........................$ 15.00 us
Encyclopedia of Kenpo.....................$ 25.00 us
Zen of Kenpo...................................$ 15.00 us
Kenpo Karate..................................$ 15.00 us
Secrets of Chinese Karate...............$ 15.00 us
Womens Guide to Self Defense.......$ 15.00 us
Ed Parkers Guide to the Nunchaku..$ 15.00 us
Memories of Ed Parker.....................$ 25.00 us

plus shipping and handling

:asian:

What! No "Basics Booklet"

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Gimmeee Slaaaaack!!!

You see? It's actually all in how you write or say it! :lol:

What have we learned here about Corvettes? Borla, an extremely reputable exhaust manufacturing company, in fact, makes "Stinger" ... An exciting exhaust system specifically for Corvettes. (Most particularly when hooked to an "X" pipe instead of an "H" pipe.

Seig! I'll sell you my FRC (Fixed Roof Coupe)... One of only 6000 or so made over a two year period. It was the least popular version of the Corvette (FRC, Coupe, Convertible) for 1999 and 2000. It was however the body style selected to make the fastest production Vette to date, the Z06.

Mine has no modifications yet (that will change in about two weeks). It currently, stock, puts out about 345 hp and will turn 0 - 60 in a shade over 4 seconds. Has a top end (untested by myself of course! :eek: ) of 175 mph. It has a six speed, manual transmission. It is also referred to by many coupe and convertible owners as the "Billy Bob" version, because it didn't come with all the doodads that the other versions came with.

It is also, currently, going up in value due to it's scarcity in the greater scheme of things. So, if you want it ... You'd better hurry and make an offer! :cool: :lol:

I think Dennis is actually picking on me! He drives a Caddy! Another great car! He also knows the secret identity of, the real, Right Reverend BoB! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gimme Slaaaack!!!

The Right Reverend BoB :D

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig

Sir, you make the assumption that I have money. You'll notice I never say sell, i say give:rofl:

Funny, everyone who talks to me about assuming possession of my Vette wants me to give it to them ...

Up to an including that blonde fox at the restaurant the other night.

Gee Seig! I didn't give it to her, and I'll be she could have done a whole lot more for me than you!
:eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dan

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Sigung86

Funny, everyone who talks to me about assuming possession of my Vette wants me to give it to them ...

Up to an including that blonde fox at the restaurant the other night.

Gee Seig! I didn't give it to her, and I'll be she could have done a whole lot more for me than you!
:eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dan
See that's the difference, She probably promised to hurt you, I'll promise not to!!!!!!!!!:roflmao:

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig

See that's the difference, She probably promised to hurt you, I'll promise not to!!!!!!!!!:roflmao:

You're startin' to scare me Seig! :roflmao:

And she prob'ly wasn't as good lookin' as you either?????
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Dan

Latest Discussions