East Coast

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
To all of my extended friends here on martial talk. Happy Digging. If you were hit or continue to still get lots of snow; well I was out digging for over an hr. just trying to see the driveway.

J

Jill666

Jeez I have to drive to Connecticutt in the morning. I hope not to be hungover AND snowbound...

Go Raiders!

M

Master of Blades

I love Snow, but only cuz we dont get much of it down here :rolleyes:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
YEAH, well your probably not out driving in this horse crap for months at a time. Shesh!!:shrug:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well I had -9 this morning with wind chill set at -23.:( I'm sitting here at work looking out the windows that are like 100 ft. away and it looks like the sun came out; I guess.:shrug: Stupid weather.

Q

Quick Sand

I like snow but I hate it when it get stupidly cold. This morning it's -27 with a windchill of -37 here and I have to walk to school. :mad:

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Snow? Snow?

Cthulhu
yucking it up in Florida :p

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
:p Cthulhu. I live in upstate NY. The winter is bad up here this year. We had a break last year. Maybe we will get an early spring cause the winter was so bad (keeps her fingers crossed). I hate the cold, and the snow. *dances around the room and does the spring chant*

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Were in up state N.Y.

Last Year in Buffalo We were diging are cars out
of the Snow & the Milatary was taking it a way?

It Waz The first Time i ever went out side
& could Not Find my car:confused:

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kaith used to have some pictures up on the board after that snow storm last year. If I remember correctly, he needed to clear his walk with a katana!

Last time I've really been in snow was around '86 or so. Again, we don't have winter in FL...we just have summer and not-summer.

Cthulhu

Latest Discussions