Dusty Dragons MA in Scotland.

alcatraz

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi there,

I've not been here for a while, but I would like to say Hello from Scotland. My name is John, and I'm an Ayrshire based Martial Artist.

I'm also a member of a new All Style Squad called 'The Dusty Dragons' who are an Open group of Scottish Martial Artists who plan on coming together on a regular basis to have a good old fashioned 'Smackabout', all in the spirit of friendship and learning. The doors are OPEN to everyone. All we ask is that you leave your ego and Martial Arts Politics at the door.

The group came about, because some of us geriatrics decided that we may like to have a stab at competing again (primarily in the Veteran Divisions).

We don't care if you're Shotokan, Shukokai, TAGB, UKTA, Freestyle, Lau-Gar, or whatever.

Don't worry if you've been out of the loop for a while, that's where the Dusty in 'Dusty Dragons' comes from.

Personally, I expect to collapse within the first 20 minutes!!!

We're based in the Strathclyde area (Glasgow, Renfrewshire, Lanarkshire, and Ayrshire). Let us know if you're interested!!

PS.. We've (actually it was my UKTA mate, Jim Reid) also created a Facebook Page for the Dusty Dragons which can be found at:

www.facebook.com/groups/265234503494616/

See you there.

sawyer280769

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi John, hows the Dusty Dragons going? Is Scott McMillan from kilmarnock taking part?