I am glad you all enjoyed it :)

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Real nice post love the setting and Your teachers fluidness. Thanks

JadeDragon3

Black Belt
Reaction score
I can't access youtube from my computer because I'm at work but if you like dragon style and you want to see a good dragon form go to youtube and type in John Wing Lok Ng kung fu and it will bring up my teacher doing a dragon form. It will also bring up some clips of one of his students (Rusty Gray) doing some wing chun stuff. But like I said the dragon form is really cool.

tarzan

White Belt
Reaction score
I really liked it a lot.
On a humorous note.
It looked like it was filmed as if catching a wild animal, like secretly and if he saw he would kill the person. What with the shaky camera and such.

seriously nice though

OP
bowser666

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I really liked it a lot.
On a humorous note.
It looked like it was filmed as if catching a wild animal, like secretly and if he saw he would kill the person. What with the shaky camera and such.

seriously nice though

Or liek one of those wildlife shows " Wow It looks like we caught a native Kung Fu Sifu performing on of hsi fist sets. At this Martial Serenghetti :p HAHA LOl liek those dumbass Geico commercials :p

David Weatherly

Black Belt
Reaction score
I really liked it a lot.
On a humorous note.

seriously nice though

Funny Tarzan.

Latest Discussions