Dont you hate all this really exagerated boasting

OP
K

KenpoDragon

Originally posted by bob919
i was giving one example of a bloke who gives bogus claims i was asking if this annoyed anybody

most people i fight i beat or come close i have yet to find someone who can really smack me down but there obviously is
Is that what you are looking for, someone who can take you out quickly, without breaking a sweat??? That's what it sounds like your saying that if "someone" beat you, then you would want to train under them. I'm just curious here, just because you can physically beat someone doesn't mean that they might not have something to teach you, how about for example humility.

:asian: KenpoDragon

OP
M

MartialArtist

the instructer ata kuksulwon school i visited boasted that he fought 15 guys and he knocked everyone of them out in a cou0ple of mins after his lesson i challenge him and we had a lil scrap (no striking to groin or eyes) i wiped the floor with him he was fast but i didn't need to parry his shots they didn't hurt most of the time even his kicks were weaka$$ he was all mouth i babrely had to try he was knocked down with my first half decent punch. Pathetic!!
How old are you, 17, 18? Your point?

Everyone has met a boaster one time or another. It's not the talkers that you should be wary of, but the silent ones.

OP
M

MartialArtist

yeh really psychic now thts a real nice talent you have

it did happen but hell i dont care if you believe me no skin of my nose
Unless you are joking, I doubt you practiced any of the arts for more than a month. You remind me of those "cut-and-paste" guys who switch so fast that you don't have enough time to get to know yourself nor your abilities.

OP
M

MartialArtist

Originally posted by Jay Bell
Would you? Or would you feel glad about the fact that you stopped the love one from getting hurt further? Would the good feelings come from you hurting someone...or someone you cared for no longer hurting?

Such a fine line...but I hear what you're saying
Agreed.

Nothing can really come out of hurting someone or getting hurt to just "improve" yourself.

Bob, you want to improve yourself by getting hit and fighting? Go to any sports event, sit in one part of the bleachers/seats where the people support one team. Wear the colors of the other team. Cheer loud. When there's a bad call, run down to the court/field and slap one of the players. Contact sports usually are the best. Such as football, go down the field and balltap one of the players. Boxing also works, just go right in the middle of the ring and KO both of them out. :rolleyes:

Or you could just play in a freeway.

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by Jay Bell
Would you? Or would you feel glad about the fact that you stopped the love one from getting hurt further? Would the good feelings come from you hurting someone...or someone you cared for no longer hurting?

Such a fine line...but I hear what you're saying

Thanks for understanding ... and you totally have a valid point,
that made me think. I guess I really wouldn't know, unless it
happens ... which I pray to God never does.

OP
M

MartialArtist

Originally posted by Sharp Phil
With witty rejoinders like that, you'll verbally rule every third-grader you encounter.
So you're calling my teasing him 3rd grade also? :p :D

OP
B

bob919

Originally posted by Sharp Phil
With witty rejoinders like that, you'll verbally rule every third-grader you encounter.

i meant i as a joke acually but whatever

BTW i did'ne just walk up to him and hit him
iasked im if he wanted to spar;fullcontact he agreed so he did you make me sound like a mugger or something

i did take pleasure in beating him i like success and the fact that i did it without causing much damage is a plus

OP
B

bob919

Originally posted by MartialArtist
Unless you are joking, I doubt you practiced any of the arts for more than a month. You remind me of those "cut-and-paste" guys who switch so fast that you don't have enough time to get to know yourself nor your abilities.

most of the arts i havent practiced but i have studied them all

OP
B

bob919

Originally posted by Kirk
Thanks for understanding ... and you totally have a valid point,
that made me think. I guess I really wouldn't know, unless it
happens ... which I pray to God never does.

i hopeit never happens to you

it happened to me 6 years ago when i had studied in karate for ayear and though i was pretty tough but me and my girlfriend were attacked walking home from a nightclub by 4 guys i luckily managed to divert their attension so she could get out of there but i took a bad beating, that could be why i am constantly trying to improve you may frown on the way i do it but it works for me.

OP
M

MartialArtist

If you just wanted to protect yourself and challenge every person, why not just carry a knife and a handgun?

OP
M

MartialArtist

Sharp Phil, I don't suggest you mess with the guy

Attachments

• $domestic.jpg
    $domestic.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 150
OP
B

bob919

like the site

i am not a VTG i am not exagerating well maybe a bit and you are all entitled to your opinion but frankly i have gotten bored of this.

i know what i am you dont; dont presume to know me

OP
M

MartialArtist

like the site

i am not a VTG i am not exagerating well maybe a bit and you are all entitled to your opinion but frankly i have gotten bored of this.

Fair enough, but I think we were all having fun with you as a result of what you said. Time for all of us to grow up (especially including you and me)

OP
B

bob919

Originally posted by MartialArtist
Fair enough, but I think we were all having fun with you as a result of what you said. Time for all of us to grow up (especially including you and me)

ok mate

OP
R

RyuShiKan

like the site

Actually we do know you from your posts.
Your posts tell a great deal about you whether you like it or not.

Latest Discussions