Picture050.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Great pics! Your son's not the least bit happy about that dobok, is he? :lol:

is the back embroidered??
even if it is not, it looks very cool!
thanks for sharing!!

Whoa, all we get is a lousy black trim along the bottom of our jacket..

Awesome pics! The dobok is beautiful. :asian: Thanks for posting.

Awesome pics! The dobok is beautiful. :asian: Thanks for posting.

Indeed...I love this dohbahk the emboridery is VERY NICE...also the cross stitched top reminds me of the old ryukyu kempo uniforms we used to have...very nice!
--josh

Outstanding, Greg! He looks a lot happier than Master Garrison looked in his picture:ultracool

I should say, I've known Master Garrison for a long time & consider him a friend.

image026.jpg

This is the masters dobok from the US Chung Do Kwan Association. The gold around the collar is for masters & school owners. The master's belt has a broken gold stripe throughout the belt. We use 1 braid for every 4 years of training on the left sleeve (solid black, or black & gold for masters). Dress pants are black for instructors. There is a large white stripe on each side (with a gold accent stripe) for school owners under 4th dan. (Gold with white accent stripe) for masters.

I post this here only because Greg invited us all to share cool doboks. I don't want to take away from Greg's son's pictures at all. This isn't a photo of me, BTW.

image026.jpg

This is the masters dobok from the US Chung Do Kwan Association. The gold around the collar is for masters & school owners. The master's belt has a broken gold stripe throughout the belt. We use 1 braid for every 4 years of training on the left sleeve (solid black, or black & gold for masters). Dress pants are black for instructors. There is a large white stripe on each side (with a gold accent stripe) for school owners under 4th dan. (Gold with white accent stripe) for masters.

I post this here only because Greg invited us all to share cool doboks. I don't want to take away from Greg's son's pictures at all. This isn't a photo of me, BTW.

Yes,Please share any interesting Doboks .Its nice to see what certain arts have for decor.:ultracool

Greg, that is a pretty snazzy dobok. Your son looks good in it!

Sorry, we just wear plain white dobok (gueps) and black collars for dans.
Miles

Latest Discussions

Back