Digital Camera that takes good video?

Mtal

White Belt
Reaction score
I want to take care of two things at once and get a digital camera that takes good video. I just like the fact that they are so small, so along with taking pictures, in case I every need to take a video (does come in handy for someone taking martial arts), I have the option.

The thing is, when you look at these camera's, they don't seem to say much about the video part. I was also wondering if it really matters what camera you get, that most the options are the same and you get pretty much the same quality?

So, what features do you look for when getting a digital camera when you want it to also take good video? Any models or brands that are recomended?

Thanks.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to take care of two things at once and get a digital camera that takes good video. I just like the fact that they are so small, so along with taking pictures, in case I every need to take a video (does come in handy for someone taking martial arts), I have the option.

The thing is, when you look at these camera's, they don't seem to say much about the video part. I was also wondering if it really matters what camera you get, that most the options are the same and you get pretty much the same quality?

So, what features do you look for when getting a digital camera when you want it to also take good video? Any models or brands that are recomended?

Thanks.
I'd suggest going the other way... My wife has a digital video camera that takes very good still photos, as well. I've got my personal digital camera and a work camera, and they'll both take video, but they have very short recording capacities in video mode.

Latest Discussions