DF: Who has seen a real Knife fight..no bull!

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Who has seen a real Knife fight..no bull!
By lionleo - Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:13:20 GMT
Originally Posted at: Deluxe Forums

====================

The first time i saw a knife fight..in fact it was a bolo fight in Bankerohan public market in Davao city way back 1992..it was so exciting and scary..two Fish vendors got into an altercation and took his bolo and swung it to the other one who grabbed his bolo and ducked and did a horizontal slash to the other ones abdomen and you see hin guts spill out while he did a vertical strike to the other ones shoulder that severed it to the axillary region..man it was a trip. I was standing at least 8 meters from that..it furthered my beleife that the Korean Art i learned will not be useful in such situations.

Second..i was standing in Ilustre St Cor Duterte St.s when one of my friends came near me and said be ready man i will hit someone..he had a homemade dagger (this guy was the leader of a loosely organized street gang called Strollers in Davao)..and he ran toward the right crossing the street..and this guy also had a knife that they both swung without hitting each other..somehow Aden ( my friend) ran away and here comes this guy running toward me thinking that i was in cohoots with Aden which happen to be i was just there standing and waiting for a jeepney ride..so he ran towards me while i was looking at him and he lifted his arm sideways to stab me..so i weaved back and all my Korean training just froze since we were trained to catch a knife hand which was not applicable at the rate and speed of this guys attack..so before he can swing back i ran as fast as i can....and that my friends is no Bull.

Read More...

------------------------------------
Defend.net Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions