desparately looking for a JKD instructor in cleveland

jaymdubbs

White Belt
Reaction score
ill be going on my 3rd year of JFJKD training, and i recently moved to cleveland. I have checked every site possible, and have come up empty. Does anyone know any instructors in the cleveland area? thanks for your help!@

Hi Jay,

I will be moving to the Lancaster area in about a week. I teach JKD (certified by Jerry Poteet and Lamar Davis). I know it's about 2 hours drive (I think) - but we can work something out if you want to train.

Shoot me an email if you want to discuss it.

[email protected]

Best,

Will Figgins

if you have any ideas on how this could work, let me know.

Just shoot me an email and we can discuss this. If you want to train, we can make it happen. I don't mind travelling at all.

jay,
I tried to respond to your message, but it said I could'nt. The short story is that Mr.Thompson's school is no longer there. It had occupied the former site of our(me/mr.thompson)mutual kenpo instructor's Tracy studio. Which was located at East200 street, and Euclid Avenue, in Euclid,Ohio. I believe his JKD studio was called Freedom Martial Arts Academy? I hope this helped you out?
By GOD's Grace,
1stJohn1:9

hmaa.gif

Hoy's Martial Arts Academy
5680 Wallings Road
North Royalton, Ohio 44133
(216) 965-5425
[email protected]

See HERE for the actual webpage...

Hopefuly this was helpful...

Yours in the arts,

Andrew

P.S. Looks like they are having Cass Magda in for a seminar the first weekend of December. (SEE ATTACHED PDF)

Attachments

• $CMdec06.pdf
    131.7 KB · Views: 304
I was gonna suggest the Yellow Pages...Every other school seems to be JKD..

Latest Discussions

Back