Dennis Conatser Seminar

K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by GouRonin

Dear god...please...I thought I was almost over the horror...
:rolleyes:

OH GREAT!

Thanks Gou, you're a big help!!! :p

K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by lifewise

:D

Just think for one moment Kenpo Girl - do you really think you could do a long road trip with me in the car (not on the roof, or the hood, but IN THE CAR) and a camp?

:confused:

Good Point!! On short trip to the Building Box and I wanted to clock you. A 9 hour trip? Someone would end up dead. :shrug:

heh heh :rofl:

L

lifewise

Originally posted by KenpoGirl

:confused:

Good Point!! On short trip to the Building Box and I wanted to clock you. A 9 hour trip? Someone would end up dead. :shrug:

heh heh :rofl:

Oh yes, see I totally forgot about that little shopping trip we did. Obviously it is still fresh in your mind. :):rofl:

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
If anyone is interested in comming in from out of town, I need to know asap in order to help you find lodgings. The Mountain Heritage Arts and Crafts fetival is that same weekend. Hotels are booking up fast!Festival

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in joining us for dinner after the seminar, I need to know. We are going to the Dragon Buffet in Frederick Md. It's all you can eat and they have all you can eat crab legs as well for about 9.95 per person.

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So far only one person from the forum has contacted me about attending. If anyone else is interested, please contact me about logistics. If you want more details about the topics, contact Mr. C.

Latest Discussions