Debate Room

A

Andi

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Hmmm.....maybe but sometimes I just wanna take a machine gun and go down Birmingham......that accent is :mad:

Hahaha! Sweet Mother of Pearl!!! Bring it oooooon!!! :rofl:
:bazook:

The mighty mighty Brummagem is the mowst amayzing accent in the wurld. You love it really. And let's be fair now. I'm sure german teeth are far worse....

Originally posted by Nightingale
us?!

you mean there's more than one of you?!

Let's hope you never come across a geordie then.

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
There's a lot of media crap going on here!

Who says British people have bad teeth? Is that something that's mentioned on American TV or in American media, cos it's not true! Sure, we don't run out and spend $x1000 having them capped for a Hollywood smile, but that looks false anyway!

Who says Americans are generally overweight? I can answer that one - British telly. Is it true? No, not really!

I spent 3 weeks in America last year, backpacking from one side to the other, so I saw a vast range of Americans from all different places. The spread of weights isn't any different from the UK really, I just noticed that 'larger' families generally have larger kids, as if they're not giving their kids a good diet, just as Kaith said on the previous page. I think Americans are lovely, kind and helpful people; if they have any faults it's just that they're politically misguided. But, they're not a nation of Tellytubbies! Eh-oh, too much tubby-toast.

<homer>It must be true, the TV told me!</homer>

Ian "Nothing Wrong With my Teeth TYVM" Atkinson!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmm...stereotypes...
British - bad teeth and they drive on the wrong side.
American - rude, arrogent n fat
French - cowardly and bad breath.
etc.

we can go on. Sadly, there is truth in them, yet there are also exceptions too.

Personally, I want to visit NZ it looks so nice there, and I've heard a lot of great things. Of course, I also heard that in Oz they feed their leaders to the sharks...a policy I wish we would adopt here in the US.

The question is, would the sharks eat em, or join them out of professional courtacy? :D

Ender

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
Life to me is much more enjoyable when I don't have to fret about punctuation~!
andspacingweshouldn'thavetoworryaboutspacingbetweenwordseither

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by satans.barber

But, they're not a nation of Tellytubbies! Eh-oh, too much tubby-toast.

Makes you wonder if the States gets TellyTubbys.....I mean they dont get Bo' Selecta or any of our GOOD exports :(

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
addineecummingsorbellhooksandyoucouldreallysavesometimethatwouldbeagreatsimplificationcanwemakeittheofficalmartialtalktypingstyleletsvote

Ender

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by arnisador
addineecummingsorbellhooksandyoucouldreallysavesometimethatwouldbeagreatsimplificationcanwemakeittheofficalmartialtalktypingstyleletsvote

LOLidontthinktesswouldlikethisideaverymuchplusmisspellingswouldaddtotheconfusionhehehe

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Don't make me get 'The Stick".

Good lord; no one told me I had to be an english major to be one here and now I might get hit with a stick for type-os':rofl:

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Good lord; no one told me I had to be an english major to be one here and now I might get hit with a stick for type-os':rofl:

I,for one, am aiming for Arni.. and Ender :)

not you Jason :) *hates punctuation~!!

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Ok, cool. (gives Tess hugs) :D

*G* **Hugs Jason back **

Hey what's going on with Sept 20th? Do you have your itinerary yet? do tell~!!

Ps. put your reply in the Kenpo Tess Kick thread ! *trying to keep somewhat on topic.. whatever it was !

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz

Personally, I want to visit NZ it looks so nice there, and I've heard a lot of great things. Of course, I also heard that in Oz they feed their leaders to the sharks...a policy I wish we would adopt here in the US.

Bob,

NZ is wonderful!

GO if you ever get the chance.

They really do not have the night life we are used to here in the states, yet, I found it beautiful and enjoyable

Latest Discussions