OP
Dieter

Dieter

Brown Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Your missing out!

Hi Bob,

if you mean the Bahamas with you comment, right, unfortunately.
If you do not mean the Bahamas I do not understand what you mean.

Dieter

Mark Lynn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Dieter

Interest is being generated in the Thursday seminar. I also posted a notice in the self defense forum about your seminars. I'm heading over to see another instructor in a few minutes and give him flyers for his students. GM Yates also made a version of the flyer that was based on yours that has gone out to AKATO members.

So we're getting there.

Mark

bobquinn

Green Belt
Reaction score
Datu,
Have you made plans for other city visits while in the states. Jimmy Thomas and I would like to see you and will not be in a position to make it to Germany this year.

Bob Quinn

Mark Lynn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Bob

Dieter's flight leaves on Monday, I'm taking him to the airport.

However if you'd ever want to consider bringing him over to the states and maybe seeing if we couldn't arrange to have him do a weekend gig where you are at and one someplace else (like in my area) I'd would be gald to try and help out. You know as a way to cut expenses for bringing him over here and all.

Of course this would be totally up to Dieter whether or not he wants to come to the U.S. again and do seminars. I've about worn him out just trying to put together two minor 3 hour gigs. Seriously Dieter has worked hard in getting fliers made, keeping up with emails etc. etc. to try and make these seminars a success.

Mark

OP
Dieter

Dieter

Brown Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Datu,
Have you made plans for other city visits while in the states. Jimmy Thomas and I would like to see you and will not be in a position to make it to Germany this year.

Bob Quinn
Hi Bob,

be sure, that If I would be in the position to spend 10 days in the states, you and Jimmy would have been the first persons I would have contacted.

I am in Texas because Bram Frank had nominated me as "Grandmaster of the Year" for the Hall of Fame. ... for the 3rd time by now.
The first two times I turned it down and now, that I have the recognition as a Grandmaster from the Philippines, I am in the position that I can accept an award in the US.

OK and than I checked, whom do I know in Texas: Mark Lynn.
Then I asked him, if he can try to organize a seminar for me there.
Thats the story.

But if you are also interested, to have me over for a 2 or 3 day seminar, as Mark has written, we can try to organize it , so that I go first to you (or Mark) and then to the other place, so that I can have at least 2 weekend seminars in these 10 days, perhaps even the odd small evening seminar under the week in between, to make the trip worthwhile.

Perhaps we can talk when I am at Mark's place. Send him or me your and Jimmy's telephone number and we can phone you and see, if we can organize something for the next year, because this year I am booked out already.

Would be great.

Greetings

Dieter

Latest Discussions