Criminal Profiling

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
My updated February Topic on my "Links and News" page of my website is criminal profiling.

I have links to a few articles on this topic on my site (click on my signature) in the "links and news" area, for your reference.

How do you think knowledge of criminal profiling might help you with your personal self-defense?

Paul

AC_Pilot

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I intuitively know these days when someone is dangerous or about to attack. Let's just say I have been attacked so many times that if I had not the natural ability and honed it. I would not be here now. I instinctively set myself to respond when certain types of people appear.. and this runs the gamut of races and ages so it's nothing specific, just intuition and certain factors that make up my decision. I will be, at minimum, meeting them to the "draw" if not pre-empting, as a result of this awareness and preparation, mentally and physically. It's very interesting to see the occasional reaction when they understand I am moving into defensive position, however subtle it is.. this tells me my instincts were right on the mark.. feedback.

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good stuff. Thanks.

I think such material would be helpful in giving a student background into the criminal mind... the habits and behaviors of sociopaths.

I'll be looking through those articles...pretty extensive material.

Regards,

Steve

Latest Discussions