Cradle 2 the Grave (Jet LI)

M

MinnieMin

Hey all, I just came back from movie Cradle 2 the Grave. It was very good. Two thumbs up! :boing1:

Also just let you know that when the movie finished, don't run too fast.

Min

OP
S

SRyuFighter

Seeing it tomorrow thanks for the tip.

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
i saw it when it came out...it was pretty much what i expected. the "UFC" scene was a little too farfetched for me...but it was still fun. Jet Li is better when he's a total badass and can't be touched.

pesilat

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yup. I thought it was an excellent movie. The credits were hillarious. Unlike Exit Wounds, though, they weren't the best part of the movie :)

Mike

OP
M

MinnieMin

After my post, I watched Ebert & Roeper's review to this movie from my replay tv. Boy! they don't like this movie, not at all. I was worried if I gave the wrong information here, but now I am glad that you guys like this movie as I did. :)

Min

pesilat

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by MinnieMin
After my post, I watched Ebert & Roeper's review to this movie from my replay tv. Boy! they don't like this movie, not at all. I was worried if I gave the wrong information here, but now I am glad that you guys like this movie as I did. :)

Min

Bah! Film critics! Ptooie! ;)

I usually go out of my way to see films they pan. It's rare that I agree with professional critics about a movie.

Mike

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by MinnieMin

Min

was it a horrible movie? OF COURSE!:D :D

but who goes to a jet li movie expecting rivetting plots and storylines and oscar calibur acting? and DMX is in the movie to boot and he's the worst actor i may have ever seen on the silver screen.

we go because we like to see action and lots of it. the last movie that i truly didn't enjoy that was an action movie was the transporter...it was just not that good. i could barely hear what the actors were saying the whole movie...(poor sound editing i think), and the plot...yeah i know we shouldn't expect a plot but this one was so jumbled and incoherent i couldn't concentrate on the action...which there was not nearly enough of.

OP
M

MinnieMin

:boing1: :eek: :mad: :uhoh: :rofl:

That's how I feel. :D

Latest Discussions