Country gone to the dogs

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
This morning I went to sign my Dogs up for welfare. At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare". So I explained to her that my Dogs are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddys are. They expect me to feed them, provide them with housing and medical care, and feel guilty because they are dogs.

So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My Dogs get their first checks this Friday.

Don't tell me this is not a great country.
icon7.gif

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Comparing dogs to welfare recipients. Calling them "mixed in color", unemployed and lazy.

No, no one could possibly take this "joke" in a negative way at all. Clearly, anyone who takes offense is just being a PC sensitive liberal.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Comparing dogs to welfare recipients. Calling them "mixed in color", unemployed and lazy.

No, no one could possibly take this "joke" in a negative way at all. Clearly, anyone who takes offense is just being a PC sensitive liberal.
Add whiner, and you have it

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sorry man, this one crosses a line for me too. Comes off as a racial joke more than a jab at the welfare system.

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Add whiner, and you have it

Makes me wonder where your line is.

Oh yeah, when the poor persecuted Christian majority gets made fun of.

You have your "politically correct" lines, they are just set in different places.

OP
seasoned

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I'm not trying to be anything but humorous. After rereading my post, it is not the way I want to portray myself. Please except my apology for any offense. I honestly meant no harm, and regret posting it.

Latest Discussions