Cool idea for the 50th Aniversery!

Aninja

White Belt
Reaction score
[h=6]now ill admit this is a semi crazy idea n all but w/e

how about WB and Golden Harvest get together for the true "last" Bruce Lee film

since the last Game of Death was basically a joke why not use the full fights seen in Bruce Lee: A Warriors Journey and do a perfect CGI Replica of bruce and make the story and movie good...with the current time they have 2 years(although that probably wont be enough)but still i think it would fit a 50 year anniversary event for this to happen.

*coughs a bit* i happen to be around the same height as bruce study jeet kun do and am in decent shape and can move at an above average speed...i wouldnt mind wearing a green morph suit and donating my time to be the stand in :D

anyways just thought id throw that out there
[/h]

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Did I miss the rest of the thread? 50 years to what? Bruce Lee's death? Bruce died in 1973? I think Golden Harvest were only started in the 70s too no? Maybe I am missing the obvious. Forgive me! Enlighten us to the event :) Welcome to MT!!

OP
A

Aninja

White Belt
Reaction score
ja man death...R.I.P...or u know...just to give some good closure....

OKenpo942

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Did I miss the rest of the thread? 50 years to what? Bruce Lee's death? Bruce died in 1973? I think Golden Harvest were only started in the 70s too no? Maybe I am missing the obvious. Forgive me! Enlighten us to the event :) Welcome to MT!!

Yes, Jenna. He died July 20, 1973. Aninja stated that they would have 2 yrs. to make the film, thus putting it's completion in 2013 (40 yrs.). You weren't missing the obvious. Lol. Aninja's math is just off a bit.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yes, Jenna. He died July 20, 1973. Aninja stated that they would have 2 yrs. to make the film, thus putting it's completion in 2013 (40 yrs.). You weren't missing the obvious. Lol. Aninja's math is just off a bit.
Well I too am naturally a fan of Bruce Lee. So it is ok with me to have a 50th celebration 12 years early. Or maybe a centenary celebration 62 years early. It is all good :) As for the idea of a machine-generated likeness of Bruce, hmm... Something inherent w ould be missing from that scenario I think.

OP
A

Aninja

White Belt
Reaction score
40 right....40th anniversary then!shud up i was high then...i mean tired...ya tired...you know some discussion on the actual idea would be nice...

Latest Discussions