Cookie Monster!!!!!

Simon Curran

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Samantha said:
I'm in utter disbelief

sell em on ebay, make trillions
No I think it is better that my nephews and nieces get some enjoyment out of 'em (until my sister remembers why the show got cancelled anyway...)

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
SIMONCURRAN said:
Well there you go, another childhood mystery explained...
Must admit though, I believed it:idunno:
Truth is stranger than fiction, but fiction is always more fun! :boing2:

Simon Curran

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Chobaja said:
Truth is stranger than fiction, but fiction is always more fun! :boing2:
You got that right.
But reading that it was something to do with Richard Digance, it all makes sense... (That guy cracked me up)

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt Cookie Monster will influence kids to eat their broccoli. Actually my daughter when she watched that show, loved broccoli "trees" then, go figure. What, is he going to change his name to Broccoli Monster? See, you look like that if you eat broccoli...no, not going to work. Besides my kids have always had cookies available and stayed slim throughout growing up. But of course, they were in martial arts...maybe cookie monster should do take up one? TW

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
my kids have always had cookies available and stayed slim throughout growing up. But of course, they were in martial arts...maybe cookie monster should do take up one? TW
Actually I hear he's a Fuzzy&Blue Belt! :boing1:

Cookie Monster ruled, but I am not really upset about the change. IMHO Sesame street was only good When Jim Henson was alive and actively part of it... Elmo, Telly and Rosita are way past my time and frankly I can't stomach them. I'm more of a Grover/Bert&Earnie/Guy Smiley/Cookie Moster type of guy.

While I am on the subject, I have some really awesome Mpeg clips of classic sesame. If anyone wants some I'd be happy to email it or send over yahoo, just PM me.

I can't seem to find any of the good Kim Henson era classic Sesame DVD on amazon or anywhere. Does anyone have a clue as to where I could find some?

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fuzzy and blue belt, haahah, size what 20?

We used to tape Sesame Street constantly, in horror, of not having it available some morning...cable constantly went out...but they were Beta, and who knows where we put them...or if we have any. Have to look though. TW

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
reminds me of a corny joke I heard once:

whats the difference between boogers and broccoli?

kids wont eat their broccoli.

Latest Discussions