contact info

Erik H

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I live near Charlotte NC where Bobby Taboada is supposed to train and I cannot get a hold of him. Does anyone have a direct contact to him by chance? I have tried e-mailing him but I don't know where he is located in Charlotte.

Thanks
Erik H

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Erik H said:
Hey Guys,

I live near Charlotte NC where Bobby Taboada is supposed to train and I cannot get a hold of him. Does anyone have a direct contact to him by chance? I have tried e-mailing him but I don't know where he is located in Charlotte.

Thanks
Erik H

Have you tried this website's contact info?
http://www.worldbalintawak.com/index.html

Or this one?
http://www.balintawak.co.uk/index_files/Page912.htm

I imagine if you email them that they can help you out.
Good luck.

Brian R. VanCise
www.instinctiveresponsetraining.com

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Erik H said:
Hey Guys,

I live near Charlotte NC where Bobby Taboada is supposed to train and I cannot get ahold of him. Does anyone have a direct contact to him by chance? I have tried e-mailing him but I don't know where he is located in Charlotte.

Thanks
Erik H

I do not have any specific contact information other than would could be found on the web. Try FMATalk.com as one of GM Taboada'a students' (* Instructor of the system *) posts occasionally.

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Erik H said:
Hey Guys,

Thanks
Erik H

Try through Master Irwin Carmichael:

Irwin Carmichael @ 704-391-9999 or email [email protected]

OP
E

Erik H

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. My former Wing Chun/JKD instructor said at one time and I recently read that some Kali/Escrima disciplines use nunchaku in their training. If this is true, where can I find that?

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Erik H said:
Thanks for the feedback. My former Wing Chun/JKD instructor said at one time and I recently read that some Kali/Escrima disciplines use nunchaku in their training. If this is true, where can I find that?
Good luck with that one!

Not too many teach the nunchaku as a part of their system, however, do a search for this keyword phrase: Tabak-Toyok / Nunchaku and it might help you find systems that teach it.

It is a part of FCS but not everyone is taught it and you are lucky to see Tuhon Ray do any. I have seen a performance of his from a television show and it is at another level.

Latest Discussions