Considering a supporting membership

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like this place.
So stop considering and pay up! ;)

MT is one of the friendliest, and most enjoyable forums I know of. Help support Bob in keeping it open.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So stop considering and pay up! ;)

MT is one of the friendliest, and most enjoyable forums I know of. Help support Bob in keeping it open.

What JKS said! Where else can you have this much fun - and find this much information - for such a minimal price?

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Josh, being a supporting member gives you a lot of options that regular membership doesn't—from control of your rep display to eligibility for mentor- and moderatorship—that are well worth the rather low price: a tiny bit more than a buck and a half per month. It's really the biggest bargain in cyberspace!

OP
Josh

Josh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Okay. you sold me. consider me a supporting member as soon as I get paid. (Thursday) yay! hahahaha. I will be glad to post often and try to connect more with my fellow MTers

OP
Josh

Josh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it. I really like this forum. I know I've had my moments where I've been warned, but generally I cannot think of a better place for Martial Artists Talk than MT. I've seen the others, *********.com etc etc, and they just were not for me.

I really like this one even though I seem to be on the younger end compared to most members(age wise). I think this site is worth supporting. It's my living dream to open a Karate studio someday and It's a good feeling to know others out are there that are as dedicated as me.
It's a good community and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Latest Discussions