Cobra Kai series 2

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Meh torys mum got fired from stealing her mum should've just asked for it or offered to pay for it. name one employer who wouldn't fire you for stealing.
If you take something out of a garbage can is it stealing?

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Miguel should've discovered Miyagi Do instead of Cobra Kai.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Tory had a point when she talked about how her mom was fired from her job in a restaurant when the manager found out that she was taking leftovers home for her and her brother in Episode 6 "Take A Right" in Season 2. It is during a scene where she was working on round kicks with Miguel. Her mom wasn't stealing, she was just taking home food that would've been thrown away anyway as Tory explained, and yet she was fired because it was "against company policy." Tory's mom wasn't being treated fair and so as Tory points out, the world shows no mercy so why should she. Some people have it good such as Sam with her rich dad running the successful auto dealerships but people like her have to fight for every inch of what's hers as she puts it.

I must say, Tory reminds me somewhat of Daniel in the first movie.

Also, its now obvious Ali is not Tory's mom as some fans speculate. Ali would not be working in a restaurant she's a doctor and she's married to a doctor and doctors are loaded.

Cobra Kai might be a corruption of the martial arts but I can see why somebody like Tory might want to take it up.
Tory could’ve been born before her mother was a doctor and married to one. Perhaps Ali got pregnant with Tori, her parents kicked her out, and she waited tables while putting herself through school.

But yeah, I highly doubt Tori is Ali’s daughter.

Last edited:

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tory could’ve been born before her mother was a doctor and married to one. Perhaps she got pregnant with Tori, her parents kicked her out, and she waited tables while putting herself through school.

But yeah, I highly doubt Tori is Ali’s daughter.
First of all if Ali was under 18 when she got pregnant and her parents kick her out they could face criminal charges, second of all that would've meant she got pregnant a second time while she was waiting tables since Tory mentions she has a brother. Thirdly, if Ali is Tory's mom, why would Tory not be living with her now? If Ali was Tory's mom and she was living with her then instead of working at the roller skating rink which she was doing in the episode "Glory Of Love" she would be in fat city and wouldn't need to do that. Just as Sam was living off her dad's credit card who made it big as an auto dealer, Tory would be living off her mom's credit card who made it big as a doctor.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Season 3 starting soon and interpreting Simon Rhee is the choreographer/ fight trainer as he's a taekwondo guy not karate. For those that don't know him this is his only movie fight. He's the guy in the eye patch and the guy he's his fighting is his real life brother who's also a taekwondo black belt

Latest Discussions