Clash Of The Sleazeballs? Joey Buttafuoco Vs. O.J. Simpson

K

Kirk

June 16, 2003 - Wireless Flash
Clash Of The Sleazeballs? Joey Buttafuoco Vs. O.J. Simpson

LOS ANGELES (Wireless Flash) -- Celebrity sleazeballs Joey Buttafuoco and O.J. Simpson are both fighting to stay in the media spotlight -- and soon they will be battling each other.
Buttafuoco claims he's in talks to do a celebrity pay-per-view boxing match with Simpson and claims, "I want it. He wants it. And I'm taking it seriously."

To that end, Buttafuoco has been working out with a kickboxing trainer for the past two weeks and says he's "very focused" on the prize.

It may sound incredible and you won't get any argument from Buttafuoco. In his words, "The opportunities in this industry continue to amaze me."

No word on when the Simpson-Buttafuoco bout will take place but Buttafuoco is planning a warm-up match in August with female wrestler Nicole Bass.

Source

OP
T

tonbo

Ya know, the sick thing is, I might just actually pay to see this, if I had to.

I would LOVE to see OJ get a whuppin', even if just a small one.

But, oh, for cryin' out loud........

:rolleyes:

Peace--

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tonbo
Ya know, the sick thing is, I might just actually pay to see this, if I had to.

I would LOVE to see OJ get a whuppin', even if just a small one.

But, oh, for cryin' out loud........

:rolleyes:

Peace--

Did you see Bono with wrestlings China? I think OJ's got a big fist with Bonos name on it.:D

OP
R

RCastillo

No brainer, my money's on Joey B. all the way!

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by RCastillo
No brainer, my money's on Joey B. all the way!

Maybe you and I can be the under card .. we'll call it "Kenpo At
Large" :D

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Kirk
Maybe you and I can be the under card .. we'll call it "Kenpo At
Large" :D

Cool, but you gotta get Mr. Conatser as the referee! Don't forget the "card girls!":D

grimfang

Green Belt
Reaction score
hmmm... not a smart move for OJ... it was made pretty clear during his trial that his arthritis prevented him from taking part in physically demanding activities. The media is going to have a field day with this. :barf:

Tapps

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ummm…..

OJ was a professional athlete. Joey was a fat mechanic who chased teenage girls.

this should be a no brainer.

Things have been pretty busy here in Buffalo. I haven’t heard from OJ since he rushed for 2003 yards. I wonder what he’s doing now …………..
:confused: :rofl: :rofl: :shrug: :shrug:

OP
T

tonbo

OJ was a professional athlete. Joey was a fat mechanic who chased teenage girls.

OJ *was* a professional athlete. Now, he is much older, and not in his prime. I know he plays golf, but does he still work out?

Okay, let me clarify: aside from hitting women, family members, and other motorists, does he do any training?

Yeah, he has some fight experience, as listed above, but....how will he hold up in the ring?

I don't think either one of these guys is a real winner, but I would like to see them fight. I just want to get some vicarious joy outta watching OJ get hit.

Peace--

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
i would have to think twice about getting in the ring with an actual murderer...

maybe they'll wind up killing each other and the world will be a better place...

OP
T

tonbo

i would have to think twice about getting in the ring with an actual murderer...

VERY good point!!!

No, wait....he is not an actual killer.....but he *is* out *looking* for the "real killers".

:rofl:

Peace--

OP
W

Wmarden

I wonder how many of the tips when he had that tip line were "look in the mirror".

OP
M

MartialArtist

OJ won't fight at all... None of the gloves will fit.

OP
D

Disco

Is Johnny C. going to be OJ's cut man?

I wonder if they'll have special ring girls, you know look-a-likes!

I just hope OJ dosen't drive the bronco to the fight. He'll never get there.

Somebody said that Ozzy Osborne was going to be the announcer.....

What this fight needs is a catchy name. like the Ali fight the thriller in Manilla. Anybody got an idea!

Tapps

Green Belt
Reaction score
I don't get it .... Jokes about OJ ?

As an old Bills fan I don't acknowledge any actions taken by OJ after he was traded to the 49ers in 1976/77.

OP
A

andurilking2

tarabos i would have to think twice about getting in the ring with an actual murderer...

maybe they'll wind up killing each other and the world will be a better place...
i agree two greasy convicts with bad blood between 'em i can't wait.