Chuck's blue belt test is tonight!

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chuck is testing tonight let's give it up for him!!!

:partyon: :partyon:

We're doing the wave just for you Chuck and wishing you the best o' luck!!!!!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well chuck by listening to your post this means alot for you as you put it in another post, remember your training and just flow with the test, instrinct will kick in and then the rush from your supporters.Best of luck and GOD BLESS AMERICA

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
He knows his kenpo. The test is just a formality - he already thinks like a blue belt! KT:)

O

OC Kid

Piece of cake bro but much like MJ we want pictures......:>)

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations Chuck! You did an awesome job!!! That was one mean Slicing Dragon dude! We're all proud of you! :partyon::partyon:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
WTG Chuck! Just remember when/if you practice with someone for your green-belt...make sure they're wearing a cup.
:wink2: at Ceicei

CB2379

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Wow, thank you all for your kind words. I am really moved by all your support. I thought the test went well and I am glad to have made it to blue. I actually never thought I'd get this far. I have to give a huge thanks to "KT" for practice testing tonight. KT and I have tested together for every belt since I started and she didn't want to break the tradition and came for me. That really meant a lot..and I really felt it a lot when she smacked me in the ears doing SUMO...WHAT???? what did you say???...hahaha..

What also was cool to see was some of the schools black belts come and watch the test. That was really nice and made the test for me. MJ was there rooting us on. We are going to try and get some pictures of up tomorrow.

Well its late (2:30 here on the east coast)....my card game ended VERY late... and I have class tomorrow bright and early (for me) at 11:30 so I can continue my journey in Kenpo.... Green Belt land here I come!!!

Thanks again everyone,
Chuck

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
"Am I rough enough? Am I tough enough? ... I ain't too blind to see."

Great job last night. Short II was awesome, as I told you. It was my pleasure to be there with you and see what a long way you've come (in my case, what a long strange trip it's been -- and will be.)

See you later, Chuckster. Annester

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey Chuck,

Congrats on your Blue Belt! You're cruisin' now! Keep up the good work and best of luck in your journey. You're sure to go far!

Donna %-}

pete

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
way to go chuck... and bob and john, too!

your forms were on the money, and if you can ace your forms you can do anything!

pete.

Latest Discussions