Chocolate Milk, the New Energy drink

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
There are 2 books to read along with this study. I don't recall the authors but:

1) "Don't Drink Your Milk"
2) "Milk: The Deadly Poison"

I don't know about those two books in particular, but most of the sources on milk being bad for you have their roots in PETA and similar organizations. They're not known for being exactly unbiased....

Besides, dude.....CHOCOLATE MILK!!!

Does strawberry quik count?

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
PETA, hey I'm firmly in that bunch. You are talking about the People Eating Tasty Animals group right. If you mean the tree hugging, mouse lovin' group, nope sorry can't help you there.

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
PETA, hey I'm firmly in that bunch. You are talking about the People Eating Tasty Animals group right. If you mean the tree hugging, mouse lovin' group, nope sorry can't help you there.

LMAO! I love it! :lfao:

I recently bought a Tshirt for my hubby:

I LOVE ANIMALS
(They taste great!)

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
At this point, there is pretty much nothing you can eat that doesn't have some negative side effect, which may or may not be balanced out by a positive side effect. You pays your money and you takes your chances... I'll take my chances with milk, white and chocolate; a good drink of milk (I drink 1%) satisfies me and keeps me from eating things that have much greater negative side effects, like candy and chips.

Tarot

Purple Belt
Reaction score
At this point, there is pretty much nothing you can eat that doesn't have some negative side effect, which may or may not be balanced out by a positive side effect. You pays your money and you takes your chances... I'll take my chances with milk, white and chocolate; a good drink of milk (I drink 1%) satisfies me and keeps me from eating things that have much greater negative side effects, like candy and chips.

Exactly. Thank you Kacey. :asian:

Latest Discussions