Chi

J

jjmcc

Does anyone delve into the world of Chi as in working with chi or any other forces? any unusual storys? any unusual experiences any good tips or methods you can share with us? THANK YOU..

Dronak

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
You might try the CMA forums, the general one and/or the tai chi ones at least. Those are the ones I check the most, since those are what I've been learning, and I'm pretty sure there have been threads on the topic of chi in there. On a quick look, I found this one:
http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12142
titled The Existance of Chi. There are probably other ones as well. Whatever has already been posted in threads like this one is probably much better than anything I could say by myself, especially since my knowledge is limited. I hope this is of some help.

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I delve into energy. No unusual stories though. A good way to start up a chi ball is to place both hand apart from one another when you breathe in raise your toes when you breathe out put your big toe down and try to force the energy out to your hands. To stop the energy flow clap your hands and rub them together.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
definitely search the forums there are a great number of posts on this subject

Latest Discussions