Cheap Shameless Thread

lol, I post waaaaaaaaaaay too much. Maybe I should stop? I know some people would love that :rolleyes: Infact just for those people I'm gonna stay around for ages and annoy you :D

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Kaith,I am not quite 9' tall only a little less. :rofl:
Rich

It's true. When I was working with Rich on the floor I kept walking into trees until I realized that I was not drunk and stumbling in a forest but those were Rich's kneecaps that I kept headbutting.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wasn't going to participate until I read the last couple- besides I need more posts to go orange!

Originally posted by GouRonin
It's true. When I was working with Rich on the floor I kept walking into trees until I realized that I was not drunk and stumbling in a forest but those were Rich's kneecaps that I kept headbutting.

Between my own ego, Kaith and Gou, I am starting to believe both a sleep and awake that I am a Giant in my own mind. :D

Well then there are what the scales tell me every morning

;)

Rich is like Andre...a gentle giant, just a lot better lookin.

Just dont roll w/him...he heavy! :D

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Rich is like Andre...a gentle giant, just a lot better lookin.

Just dont roll w/him...he heavy! :D

Does that then make me your Brother also? :confused:

:rofl:

Hey Rich, you'll always be a brother to me. :)

But despite the fact I'm balding, don't expect me to rip off my teeshirt... I dont wanna over strain my 'geekness', ya know. :rofl:

Or Tae-Kwon-Leep.... with Gou, well..... Ya never know which art he'll hit your kneecaps with. :wavey:

Only 900 little posts. This is no where near as many as some others. :D

Yet since this is the Cheap and shamless thread I started, I have gone back to it for my 2nd black and now my 3rd black.
:)

Train well is all I got to say!

:cool:

Whoo Hoo!!! Congrat's Rich.

Vertical Stripes are very slimming. ;)

Congratulations to Me, Congratulations to me!

Thank You Thank You

I know have 1000!

This means I am the 14th person to reach this lofty status of Master Black Beltof Martial Talk. Some day with hard work I might derserve this honor and award. :D :p

I promise to continue to train and to improve myself! ;) :D :rofl:

Thank you all ! :asian:

Congratulations to Me, Congratulations to me!

Thank You Thank You

I know have 1000!

This means I am the 14th person to reach this lofty status of Master Black Beltof Martial Talk. Some day with hard work I might derserve this honor and award. :D :p

I promise to continue to train and to improve myself! ;) :D :rofl:

Thank you all ! :asian:

LOL Congrats......AGAIN! I think a lot of it was due to me though :p

Originally posted by Master of Blades
LOL Congrats......AGAIN! I think a lot of it was due to me though :p

MOB

I will share the blame with anyone that is willing to stand with me and to take the beatings :p :D

MOB

I will share the blame with anyone that is willing to stand with me and to take the beatings :p :D

Beatings! You didnt say anything about beatings!

*runs*

:p :rofl:

Yes, the front kick in the groin. Where are you anyway. Seig and I are ready and where's Castillo?:rofl:

*runs*

:p :rofl:

Yes,

When ever I was promoted in Modern Arnis, I always had to receive the Cane from the testing Board. :eek: I swear they all would choose the same spot :shrug:

So, I am always willing to share :rofl:

PS: Thanks JF!

Latest Discussions

Back