Changes to WTF/Kukki patterns

Langdow

Green Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone heard about any of the changes that are happening to the patterns? Anyone have any news links?

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes, I heard about them through my instructor. But he hasn't/won't do them (at least in one of the forms he was talking about the other night). I hope someone does have a link or something, so I can see the change anyways.

OP
L

Langdow

Green Belt
Reaction score
I don't know if the changes have been released yet, but I'm curious to see if anyone to has any official announcements of what is happening.

Mithios

Green Belt
Reaction score
I can't seem to find anything on the web about changes in the kukkiwon/wtf forms. Maybe your instructor know's were some info is at ???? Keep us posted. MITHIOS

A

allan

This rumour has been going around for many years.

A couple of years ago when i was in Korea where i trained with one of my masters juniors, he told me that his master (and thereby my master's master) Hong, Chong Soo had been working on at new set of forms, but because of his untimely death the work on the new forms had stopped completely.

Mithios

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thay were discussing this on another forum, and someone said his korean instructor said that they are changing the form's! And that the instructor was visiting the kukkiwon not long ago.And that he got to see them filming the new form's. he said they should be out on dvd in a few month's,and kukkiwon will be making an announcment. that's all i could find out so far. MITHIOS

Latest Discussions