cardio workout

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey, I need to get my cardio ramped up. I've been doing stuff with a jump rope and have taken off for a few weeks.

I'm looking for suggestions for a good cardio routine. I have a jump rope and various sizes of resistance bands.

Mostly I need advice on duration, intervals, combinations or variations, etc...

Thx

tko4u

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Put on the sparring gear, and go FULL BLAST on the heavy bag, hands and feet, NO stopping for 3 1 minute rounds, 30 second rest in between rounds. After a week or two, bump it up to 3 2 minute rounds, then 3 3 minute rounds. Make sure and go full blast and you should have amazing cardio! I actually have used this a lot in classes when we work cardio.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
???

I do have available one of those stair steppers like you see in the step-arobics classes...but I'm not sure if I know what you mean

Yes stepper like the arobic clasess or just finding the flight of stairs at work and run up and down them for thirty minutes a day. If you do the arobic steppers add a 15 lbs. medicine ball while doing them, it will help.

OP
F

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
Put on the sparring gear, and go FULL BLAST on the heavy bag, hands and feet, NO stopping for 3 1 minute rounds, 30 second rest in between rounds. After a week or two, bump it up to 3 2 minute rounds, then 3 3 minute rounds. Make sure and go full blast and you should have amazing cardio! I actually have used this a lot in classes when we work cardio.

Finally got my heavy bag hanging stand and will be giving this a try out, thanks

Latest Discussions