Cannibal relatives ate boy alive

Nolerama

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Apparently "keeping it in the family" is just not a good choice.

That's some pretty sick stuff.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think a link was provided to a story on this in the thread about the boy being beaten to death.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Attention all users:

This thread has been moved from the Study to Horror Stories, as that was determined to be a more appropriate forum for the topic.

Karen Cohn
MT Senior Moderator

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems more and more that not only is life cheap, a childs life is worth nothing now. I read this morning that in Zimbabwe Mugabe's soldiers looking for a man broke his 11 month old baby son's legs as a warning to him. He may never walk properly. My anger is turning to a long slow wail of despair, is there nothing we can do about anything any more?

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It seems more and more that not only is life cheap, a childs life is worth nothing now. I read this morning that in Zimbabwe Mugabe's soldiers looking for a man broke his 11 month old baby son's legs as a warning to him. He may never walk properly. My anger is turning to a long slow wail of despair, is there nothing we can do about anything any more?

Giving up often seems like the sane thing to do... but if those of us who care give up, that only leaves those who don't care doing anything - and what would that do to the world?

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Utterly sickening and horrific and makes me very, very angry.
icon8.gif

Latest Discussions