CanAm Camp

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Coming up in July 2004, the CanAm Martial Arts forum will hosting a camp in Wright City Missouri. http://www.canamcamp.com

We are inviting all martial artists to come out and attend the event. The cost is very cheap so check out the link and let us know what you think and whether you would like to attend.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I plan on being there.

I will contact you for directions later.

Thank You
:asian:

K

KenpoGirl

Me too. Don't know if I'm flying or driving down.
That will have to wait and see.

I'm looking forward to meeting up with all these people I've been chatting with for so long.

Dot
:D

OP
Rob Broad

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't think there has been anything quite like this camp in a very long time. 15 hours of instruction in various arts. Meals, and a place to pitch a tent so you don't have to pay for a hotel, all for $75.00.

We still have a couple instructors pulling double duty so if someone from here would like to step up and get into teaching a class please email me. We would love to have a korean art represented, as well as someone ot teach a Systema Class. If you don't see something on the schedule that you think would go over well let me know and we will see what we can do.

OP
Rob Broad

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One last thing about the Camp that hasn't been mentioned anywhere yet. Canadian at Par with proof of Canadian Citizenship.

OP
Rob Broad

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Unfortunately do to scheduling conflicts, and the loss fo venue the camp has been cancelled for this year.

I would also like to thank Kenpogirl for the hard work she did on putting together the flyer.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
Unfortunately do to scheduling conflicts, and the loss fo venue the camp has been cancelled for this year.

I would also like to thank Kenpogirl for the hard work she did on putting together the flyer.
Good luck and best wishes on your future events.
:asian:

Latest Discussions