Canadian World Domination

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Half an hour later in Newfoundland? I thought it would be half an hour earlier? :idunno:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Half an hour later in Newfoundland? I thought it would be half an hour earlier?
It depends on which way you're facing, maybe? Remember, we are dealing with Canadians here!

I have to colleagues who lived in Newfoundland while at memorial U. and they both found this half-hour thing very amusing...and annoying.

BlackCatBonz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
arnisador said:
It depends on which way you're facing, maybe? Remember, we are dealing with Canadians here!

I have to colleagues who lived in Newfoundland while at memorial U. and they both found this half-hour thing very amusing...and annoying.
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:

Oh I get it now. DST versus EST Half the year they are 1/2 an hour behind us and the other half the year 1/2 an hour ahead of us. No wait I would still think it would be 1/2 an hour half the year and 1.5 hours the rest of the year.

I am soo confused by this. :idunno: ;)

Latest Discussions