Canadian Newbie

Casey_Sutherland

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I am a newb to Martial Talk. My instructor forewarded me this site. I am addicted. Are there any Martial Artists on here from Northern Ontario? I am currently in North Bay studying American Kenpo Karate. I love learning the intricacies of new arts and Martail arts history. If you just want to swap techniques or shoot the breeze let me know

Yours in Kenpo,
Casey

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the forums. The Kenpo section has many great threads and there is a wealth of information there. Recently Kaith (aka Bob) [the admin for Martial talk] opened a new forum site dedicated solely to Kenpo. It is still in the growing phase but we need more people to help get it going, so be sure to check it out http://www.kenpotalk.com/forum/index.php

Again welcome to the Martial Talk community and happy posting

-Josh-

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay and please feel free to ask any questions you may have!!

Mike

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello Canadian Newbie! Welcome to the board and if I can answer any questions, please let me know! I think there a number of y'all on here, hopefully they will find there way in here to say hello. Happy posting!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello and welcome, Casey! Have a look around, ask any questions you may have and enjoy MartialTalk!

Latest Discussions