Calling All Teens!

dragonslayer5

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello again! How are you all? I was just thinking that there should be a thread just geared towards teens. If you'd like to be a part of it, please let me know and message me asap. I think it'd be fun to get to know some people and it should be fun!

Thanks,
Emily:33

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
so what kind of thread would you like to see for teens to take part in?
just start it and see where it goes

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I guesa its the kind where young people get together and talk about new things like highschool football.. or boasting on finals exams. I did make a 74 on the math test... that is higher than 69. Or make old jokes talk about how much they respect their elders.

Good luck with that :D

OP
dragonslayer5

dragonslayer5

White Belt
Reaction score
Haha, well I guess I'd just like to get to know some teens my age and chat with them and such. No biggie really. Just for fun and see where it goes from there. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly I think we are very short on young posters. It's a shame I for one would like to read the views of younger less set in their ways people!

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We do seem to have a better supply of crotchety old geezers than of young whippersnappers, at least if you go by chronological age.

If we go by maturity level, on the other hand ... :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
We do seem to have a better supply of crotchety old geezers than of young whippersnappers, at least if you go by chronological age.

If we go by maturity level, on the other hand ... :D

HEY!!!! Who you callin' a geezer...... I'm an old fogey....now DON'T forget it....

BAH!!! kids today...NO respect for their elders......now GET OFF A MY LAWN!!!!!

:D

Koshiki

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I'm only 25, so I frequently feel like the naive newbie around here...

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly I think we are very short on young posters. It's a shame I for one would like to read the views of younger less set in their ways people!
Prior to the sale of the site, we had an age requirement. So we didn't have a lot of kids...

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prior to the sale of the site, we had an age requirement. So we didn't have a lot of kids...

That's what I was thinking but then as you get older your definition of 'kids' changes lol, now kids can be in their 30s and even 40s :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Technically im 21. (I guess thats another one of those exceptions) :)

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Actually, Emily, your teen thread is a good idea, but you will have to kick start it. Talk about this site with your facebook friends and students at your TKD school, and high school tool. I'll mention it to my son. He's seventeen and in TKD, but good luck dragging him off his games! Anyway talk to your friends ...and who knows what might develop.

Latest Discussions