BW training Q's

T

Tony Starks

I have a few Q's on BW exercises, i currently know of a few programs of BW training that are suppose to be pretty good and they are:

1. Body By Fish (trainingforstrength.com)

2. Bas Rutten's conditioning tape series

3. Matt Freuy's combat conditioning

Now i heard good and bad things about these programs. I just wanted to know if any of u folks have tried either of these programs and how u liked them, also if u have tried another BW program that worked feel free to drop the name and results by.

any info would be appreciated,
T.S.

OP
E

Elfan

Out of curiosity, why are you only interested in Body Weight programs?

OP
T

Tony Starks

well the reason why i am interested in BW prog's is mainly because im a starving college student and most of the gyms around here are pretty high up there, also im struggling to pay for my martial art training. Another reason is i hate going to the gym, not sure why, i just dont like going.

-T.S.

OP
E

Elfan

Hmm too bad your college doesn't provide you with some sort of gym, most of them do.

I can understand why you don't like them though, some werid people there.

Zujitsuka

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Go with Body by Fish (a.k.a. "Scrapper"). He has posted a lot of FREE info on his site. Matt Furey's 'Combat Conditioning' exercises are also great, but they are not free.

I don't like working out a the gym either. I prefer to workout a home. I do all bodyweight. I only own 3 pieces of equipment: a power tower (a piece of equipment that allows me to do pull-ups, dips, and push-ups); an ab wheel (the old school version, NOT the newer versions like the 'ab roller' and such); and a wrist roller. In the future, I'll invest in some resistance bands to add more 'weight' to my routines.

Much success to you and your training my friend.

Latest Discussions