Bully gets smashed up

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
now normally I don't approve of this type of sparring but seems this guy deserved it. A bullying POS got wrecked and can't argue with that. Just to note it's not actually Mike Tysons son it's just a joke for the title.

RTKDCMB

Senior Master
Reaction score
now normally I don't approve of this type of sparring but seems this guy deserved it. A bullying POS got wrecked and can't argue with that. Just to note it's not actually Mike Tysons son it's just a joke for the title.

If you started watching it from the 1 minute mark then the Mike Tyson's son guy looks like the bully.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
If you started watching it from the 1 minute mark then the Mike Tyson's son guy looks like the bully.
He gets what he deserves. Sucker punching guys weaker than him and also threatened to tie up and rape deontay wilders daughter, he tried to punch mayweather Sr when his back was turned. No sympathy for someone like him

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Somehow, I highly doubt this will teach him a lesson though. You can’t fix stupid. I’ve seen it a few times.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wooooooooow...... yeah unreal the way he just unleashed on people he asked for help, just for some strange need to win or be the 'man'...

Also feel he may not really learn from it until things get really really bad for him..

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
I take it this is you guys first exposure to Charlie Z.

There's a whole rabbit hole there.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm surprised Zelenoff is still around, more surprised he's lived this long.

But he's missing his calling. He should rent himself out to gyms everywhere.

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah, that beatdown was LONG overdue.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
There's also one where deontay wilder destroys him to but he was obviously not going 100% or he'd have killed this loser

Latest Discussions