broken arms

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Someting I forgot to tell you about the National Tournament of the last weeked is that I saw a few competitors with broken or fisurated forearms, this is something I can tell to the people who denies the TKD as a full contact sport or self defense martial art, cause even the competitor uses (these days) forearms protectors and gloves a kick can broke a forearma,wrist or hand.

Recently I saw the match beetwen Shamrock and Kung Lee and as you know Shamrock could not continue with the macht cause a broken forearm.

Manny

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Someting I forgot to tell you about the National Tournament of the last weeked is that I saw a few competitors with broken or fisurated forearms, this is something I can tell to the people who denies the TKD as a full contact sport or self defense martial art, cause even the competitor uses (these days) forearms protectors and gloves a kick can broke a forearma,wrist or hand.

Recently I saw the match beetwen Shamrock and Kung Lee and as you know Shamrock could not continue with the macht cause a broken forearm.

Manny
Oh yeah, it is full contact alright. I had my forearm broken back in February from just sparing in the dojang with my Sabunim. And we were not even going all out. My stupidity for not wearing arm gaurds though.

Latest Discussions