Breaking Radio Silence

OP
MALCOLM XERXES™

MALCOLM XERXES™

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
still learning said:
Hello, Welcome to the forums! Sounds like enjoy your work. Judo is good............Aloha
STILL LEARNING,

Aloha to you! Your name is the credo by which I live, & you are correct; I *love* my work, & thank GOD™ that I am healthy enough to be able to do it well.

My knowledge of Kenpo Karate comes mainly from seeing MR. JEFF SPEAKMAN’S films, but I hope to change that with the help of informed Karateka such as yourself.

OP
MALCOLM XERXES™

MALCOLM XERXES™

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Welcome Malcolm!

I hope you enjoy your travels here.
RICH PARSONS,

What a pleasant surprise! I’m confident I shall, sir, especially now that the Michigan Contingent has made itself known.

OP
MALCOLM XERXES™

MALCOLM XERXES™

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
47MartialMan said:
Welcome aboard!
47MARTIALMAN,

Thank you; I shall try not to rock the boat whilst I am here in this domain.

“Freelance”, eh? Please elaborate, if you would.

OP
MALCOLM XERXES™

MALCOLM XERXES™

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Bammx2 said:
And from a yank who moved to the UK....

SALUTE!!

:asian:
BAMMX2,

Ta very much! From whence in America did you originate, & where in my homeland are you currently resident?

*SALUTE*

OP
MALCOLM XERXES™

MALCOLM XERXES™

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Nalia said:
Welcome and Happy Posting! :D

And I love your avatar, very cool.
NALIA,

Thank you; it’s been great thus far.

It’s a relief to know that you are not bothered by my avatar, as I get a lot of unsolicited advice about changing it from people whenever I go to conventions.

POST SCRIPTUM: Winnipeg is 1 of the friendliest cities I have visited, despite being the place where I first had contact with The Heritage Front. I shall be journeying to Calgary for the 3rd time in early August.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A hearty welcome to you, Malcom. We're glad you joined.

Have a look around, enjoy your stay and happy posting! :ultracool

OP
MALCOLM XERXES™

MALCOLM XERXES™

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
A hearty welcome to you, Malcom. We're glad you joined.

Have a look around, enjoy your stay and happy posting! :ultracool
SHESULSA,

Thank you; I’m glad I finally acted on the invitation to do so. I’ve been doing as you suggested, & it’s given me a good flavour of what is acceptable etiquette in this domain.

POST SCRIPTUM: What differentiates Korean Karate from Japanese Karate (& Tae Kwon Do, if applicable)?

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MALCOLM XERXES™ said:
POST SCRIPTUM: Winnipeg is 1 of the friendliest cities I have visited, despite being the place where I first had contact with The Heritage Front. I shall be journeying to Calgary for the 3rd time in early August.
Well our motto is "Friendly Manitoba" for a reason. Glad you enjoyed our city. Hope you enjoy your trip to Calgary, I truly love that city, very scenic and beautiful.

OP
MALCOLM XERXES™

MALCOLM XERXES™

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Nalia said:
Well our motto is "Friendly Manitoba" for a reason. Glad you enjoyed our city. Hope you enjoy your trip to Calgary, I truly love that city, very scenic and beautiful.
NALIA,

I must confess that I had not noticed that motto on your province’s licence plates!

Thank you; I appreciate that.

Yes, Calgary is utterly gorgeous, & this shall mark my first summertime experience of the city.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MALCOLM XERXES™ said:
SHESULSA,

Thank you; I’m glad I finally acted on the invitation to do so. I’ve been doing as you suggested, & it’s given me a good flavour of what is acceptable etiquette in this domain.

POST SCRIPTUM: What differentiates Korean Karate from Japanese Karate (& Tae Kwon Do, if applicable)?
Malcom, my apologies - I only just saw your PS ....

You ask a fair and excellent, much-discussed question! Come on over to the Korean Forums and we'll chat about it! :ultracool

Latest Discussions