Bonnie Malmstrom

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I posted this in the Ninjutsu section & sorry for the cross post, but Bonnie Malmstrom has passed away.

Anybody involved in the Bujinkan world should have at least had a chance to revel in her full of life spirit at least once. I had the utmost pleasure of being around her & Bud for 4 years (give or take) and being her tenent in their old house in Tucker for a year.

If you never did have a chance, you've unfortunately missed a splendid opportunity to see life lived as richly as anybody could ever hope live.

Send your prayers & good thoughts to Bud. I know he'll appreciate them.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My condolences go out to Bud and the rest of the family. I remembering running into Bonnie at a trade show several years ago. We spent some time joking about how Bud had tossed me around like a rag doll at a seminar of his I had attended the weekend before.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I met her. She would not have remembered me unless she had a great memory for who translated at any particular time. But I do remember her. She was very memorable with her life and her enthusiasm. I don't have a single memory of her without a smile on her face. Her voice was always cheery it seems. Of course, I am sure she had bad days. But she never failed to lift the spirit of the room when I was around.

:asian:

Latest Discussions