Bodog "The Vault"

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
i was looking through a martial arts magazine and i found what looked like a UFC type thing except i saw two girls fighting whereas when i looked at the UFC website i didn't see if females were allowed or not so i took down the website for this which is bodoglife.com. so i look through it and found that women have there own catorgory which is totally awesome but i can't find where to sign up or directions on how you can qualify to get into this. i've looked through it and unless my observations skills have failed me i cant seem to find it.

i would much appreciate it if someone knew where i could look to find it and thank you in advance. :boing2:

Dave Leverich

Black Belt
Reaction score
Bogod Fight is no longer, they ran out of money and shut down.
If you're looking to fight though, take a look at ProElite, and EliteXC, if you're strictly a stand-up fighter, try WCL.

OP
Fiendlover

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
Bogod Fight is no longer, they ran out of money and shut down.
If you're looking to fight though, take a look at ProElite, and EliteXC, if you're strictly a stand-up fighter, try WCL.

Thank you they all look good! :fanboy: now with that, my next question would be where to sign up for those lol. :D The WCL has a fighter application which is great but its kinda far from home. :( so even though that's on the list, EliteXC is closer to home and i would like to know the qualifications for that if anyone knows. it would be nice if those had an easy way of finding how to qualify like the WCL. :rolleyes:

So thank you again in advance. :highfive:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you they all look good! :fanboy: now with that, my next question would be where to sign up for those lol. :D The WCL has a fighter application which is great but its kinda far from home. :( so even though that's on the list, EliteXC is closer to home and i would like to know the qualifications for that if anyone knows. it would be nice if those had an easy way of finding how to qualify like the WCL. :rolleyes:

So thank you again in advance. :highfive:

Contact a friend of mine, Rosi Sexton, she's a pro fighter, fought in with Bodog a few times. I'm not sure how genned up she is on the American scene overall but she can certainly give you good advice.

http://rosisexton.wordpress.com

Bodhisattva

Blue Belt
Reaction score
i was looking through a martial arts magazine and i found what looked like a UFC type thing except i saw two girls fighting whereas when i looked at the UFC website i didn't see if females were allowed or not so i took down the website for this which is bodoglife.com. so i look through it and found that women have there own catorgory which is totally awesome but i can't find where to sign up or directions on how you can qualify to get into this. i've looked through it and unless my observations skills have failed me i cant seem to find it.

i would much appreciate it if someone knew where i could look to find it and thank you in advance. :boing2:

That's the longest run-on sentence I've ever read.

It was like Thomas Jefferson, or Adams, or somebody.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the longest run-on sentence I've ever read.

It was like Thomas Jefferson, or Adams, or somebody.

It's a female thing lol, we learn early on to talk without taking a breath!

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Check out the fight clips on Rosi's site. That woman is freakin' awesome!
I'm sorry to hear that Bodog is out of business. I enjoyed watching their shows as there just seemed to be more passion in the fighters that they had on... and they didn't have a problem with female MMAers. I was stunned the first few times I saw the women going at it. Very technical fighters and tough as nails.

Latest Discussions