Bob Sapp

OP
G

GouRonin

Didn't Sapp lose to Nogueira despite the fact that he outweighed the guy by 125+ lbs?

I heard Sapp lost but gave the guy a vicious pounding.

OP
N

Nyoongar

Don't ask me how, but I think Sapp actually got armbarred!

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
He has learned from his mistake & even used
an Armlock in his latest fight he

is a growing warrior.

OP
R

RyuShiKan

Originally posted by arnisador
You're a square!

No need to get personal!;)

Originally posted by arnisador
Is he a personal friend or an acquaintance?

I just ran into him one day and talked to him for a few minutes.

OP
R

RyuShiKan

Originally posted by GouRonin
Didn't Sapp lose to Nogueira despite the fact that he outweighed the guy by 125+ lbs?

I heard Sapp lost but gave the guy a vicious pounding.

Yes he did.
At one point in the fight Sapp started to put what I think is called a "figure 4" on Nogueira.....but stopped about mid way.
I have to give it to Sapp though.....for someone who is basically a "beginner" compared to the people he fights he sure holds his own. Anyone that goes against Sapp is not going to have a good day win or lose.

OP
J

JDenz

He tried to give Nog the pile driver lol. Well he atully did it but Nog was okay. It was a scary fight.

OP
J

JDenz

HE is making a fortune. i wanna see him and rampage fight lol.

OP
R

RyuShiKan

Originally posted by LB_Karateka
i hear that he got his ribs broken by "Cro Cop" in the k-1 event in saitama, japan.

Actually it was the right occipital bone. I saw the fight live.

LB_Karateka

White Belt
Reaction score
ryushikan, you're a lucky guy to have been able to see the fight in person. i would have loved to have that experience.

OP
J

JDenz

That is weird everywhere I saw online they said the fight ended with that rib kick. What did he hit him with that kick on Sapp's way to the canvas or something?

OP
J

JDenz

A K-1 official has confirmed Bob "The Beast" Sapp did not break his eye orbital in his fight with Mirko Filipovic, aka "Cro-Cop", as was reported earlier. Sapp's eye is bruised, but on the mend. He will be evaluated by USA doctors to determine his fight-worthiness for the upcoming Las Vegas LIVE PPV in May.

Latest Discussions