Black Belt Television

The Kidd

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of a cable channel called Blackbelt Television? I have seen advertisemnts on the web but did not know where you could find it or if it was any good.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Never heard of it, but I'll have to keep my eyes open for it. hopefully they don't pick the self-proclamed BB's to host shows or it will make all of the MA's look like idiots.

MSTCNC

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Could this be what you're talking about?

Martial Arts Network

Unfortunately, they don't have this channel in my area... I guess the threats and strong-arm techniques haven't worked... guess I'll have go to the old horse head in the bed trick next!

Yours in the arts,

Andrew

OP
T

The Kidd

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I dont think so, you can check out the promos at Blackbelttv.com, it tells all about it. It says it will have matches, competitions, old movies, etc. and that you subscribe to it thru your cable or satellite provider and gives a list of providers that you already has it.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hope it makes it up here to Ohio...When I lived in Fla there was Kung-Fu Theatre that was hosted my a real karate Sensei(I know it don't make sense)..He showed all of the old Kung-Fu movies plus did some demos's from his dojo..He even did some humorous bits..

donald

Black Belt
Reaction score
I seem to remember some past post regarding this. I have'nt heard any mention of it coming to N.East Ohio.
1stJohn1:9

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looked over there website but my area DFW TEXAS does not offer it.

Latest Discussions